INVITATIONS FOR BIDS (IFB)
AGENCY FOR PROMOTION OF INDIGENOUS CRAFTS
MINISTRY OF ECONOMIC AFFAIRS
ROYAL GOVERNMENT OF BHUTAN
Bid No.: APIC/CCBD-Const/2016
- Agency for Promotion of Indigenous Crafts,invites seal bid from the eligible Small Classcategory contractors registered with Construction Development Board (CDB) under W3 category for the following work.
|Name of work||Bid security amount (EMD)||Estimate amount|
|1. Maintenance of temporary Craft Bazaar at Thimphu.||1500/=||83,037.89|
- A complete set of bidding documents in English can be purchased upon payment of non-refundable fee of Nu. 100 from the APIC Account section w.e.f Agust 1st 2016 till Agust 15, 2016 during office hours.
- The bid must be delivered to APIC Office on or before 11.00 AM on August 15, 2016. Electronic bidding “shall not” be permitted. The late bids will be rejected. The bids will be opened physically in presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at APIC Office on the same day at 2.00 PM.
- All bids shall be accompanied by a bid security (EMD) in the form of unconditional Bank guarantee/Cash warrant as mention above in favour of CEO, APIC and should be valid 30 days beyond bid validity. Bid unaccompanied by bid security/less bid security or not conforming to ITB shall be liable to rejection without any explanation.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from APIC Office at 02-334157 during office hours.